Are you a talented travel writer or photographer looking to gain some exposure and get your name out there? Then WTP is excited to have you on board!
Since starting as a 1 man blog, World of Travel Photography has grown into what it is today. Collectively on all social media platforms we now have over 16,000 followers, and that number is growing all of the time. The idea is to become a hub for people who want to hear stories and learn from other travellers and to provide a platform where writers and storytellers can build a reputable portfolio. If that is something that interests you then get in touch!
WTP only posts content that will be a good fit for the site and our followers so be sure your content is travel related, even better, travel photography related.
What WTP Will Do For You
- Give you a platform to gain exposure and put your content in front of our highly engaged audience.
- Promote you and your content on our social media accounts.
- Let you build a portfolio of work on a credible website that you will always be credited for and retain ownership of.
- Help you build your own blog and gain followers by creating a name for yourself within our community.
- Invite you to join our WTP Creators Community private Facebook group where we share tips and ticks to do with blogging and social media. It’s also a place were you can meet the other contributors and ask any questions you have to do with building up your blog/social media following.
Email your pitch to [email protected] with an attached photo of yourself and a short author bio so our readers know who you are! Also include any social media links you would like us to include and a link to your blog (if you have one).
- WTP will never accept written work that has been previously published elsewhere. All articles must be written specifically for WTP and be original pieces of work that will never be published elsewhere in the future.
- Articles must be written in English and be easy to read.
- WTP has permission to change, alter, correct or tailor posts. This includes grammar/spelling correction, adding affiliate links or adding/removing other outbound links.
- Final submissions must be at the very least 750 words long.
- The submission MUST contain at the very least 3 high quality images of your own, 2 in the body of the article and 1 as the featured image, 4-6 photos are preferred though. If you don’t have your own images then images from Flickr Creative Commons will do but you must include the link where you got them from so they can be properly credited. The photos you supply may be used to promote the article on social media.
- WTP does not provide copyright protection. However YOU REMAIN THE COPYRIGHT OWNER. WTP only has publishing rights to your content, not ownership rights.
- We will include your author bio in the post that contains 1 link back to your blog and the links to your social media accounts if you supply them.
- These guidelines are for other bloggers and content creators, not for companies and commercial sponsored posts. For more information on sponsored posts and our current rates please email [email protected]